January is still the month to make predictions for the coming year. I covered a few articles of different areas in other blog posts before, and today its productboard to make predictions for 2022. Their 6 product management trends that will shape in 2022 revolve around talent and KPIs, along with resiliency and processes.
- Talent scarcity will hamper growth
- The entire organization will seek greater visibility into product
- An information tsunami may overwhelm unprepared teams
- More products will meet people where they work
- Resiliency remains critical in uncertain times
- Processes will become more flexible
Talent scarcity will hamper growthThe entire organization will seek greater visibility into productAn information tsunami may overwhelm unprepared teamsMore products will meet people where they workResiliency remains critical in uncertain timesProcesses will become more flexible