Skip to content
- OCTAVE is a self-directed, interdisciplinary team, focusing on operational risk and security practices, performing risk analysis.
- FRAP is a qualitative risk analysis approach that uses pre-screening to identify critical risk areas.
- NIST is a qualitative risk assessment methodology established with healthcare in mind.
- “Failure modes and effect analysis” assess risk by examining the effects of failures on three levels.
- CRAMM is an IT risk analysis method used in the British Government.