Eine Ansicht, die viel zu wenig geäußert wird. Aber von den meisten von uns sicher nachvollzogen. Besonders Montags.
Constellation Research published and awarded their Enterprise Awards to companies in 2019. R “Ray” Wang mentioned in a brief tweet:
By The Constellation Research Team Awards Showcase What Was Top Of Mind In Enterprise Technology At The End of The Decade This year the Constellation Research team attended over 270 events, engaged
The awards come in 9 distinct categories, that each comes with a elaborate description why the respective winner deserves the award.
- BEST ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE STARTUP
- BEST ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE VENDOR
- BEST ENTERPRISE SERVICES VENDOR
- BEST TECH ACQUISITION
- BEST PARTNERSHIP
- BEST CEO
- BEST NEW ENTERPRISE CATEGORY
- BEST NEW ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE MARKETING OF THE YEAR
- BIGGEST TECH FLOP OF THE YEAR
Congrats to all the winners and nominees!
Part of the compelling nature of SaaS Products is the possibility to understand the user and improve on the go. Any Product Manager will literally have to understand what are the use-cases for customers and how to focus on the important areas. Just recently our team led the debate which metrics would be the right ones to focus on.
Nancy Wang, Head of Product Management at Amazon Web Services, highlights six product metrics enterprise SaaS companies should track.
In this Article, Nancy Wang, head of Product Management at the most successful cloud service providers, shares her insights on important metrics to keep an eye on. The possibility to understand often goes overboard and requires focus.
The case under discussion in the article revolves around paid products. Derived metrics are a foundation that serves as a blueprint to other products in the SaaS space. Goals differ, but ultimately, to make a product successful, it requires an understanding of how successful customers were, using the product. Following the established funnel pattern, users are being segmented into funnel. Along that funnel, the metrics acquired need to reflect the stage of the journey the user is on.
At the top of the funnel, most often the interaction is anonymous and requires profiling to understand the audience coming in. Further down in the funnel, metrics capture engagement and transaction. Towards the end of the funnel, the metric needs to relate to retention.
Uber ran a study to figure out, how people feel about being managed by ‘the platform’. And to no surprise, Captain Obvious helped with the results. Drivers working for the company, feel like they are managed by a micromanager, watching every small step and worse, criticising every small mistake, leads to worse, sometimes toxic results. There is way to go for algorithms to catch up with social achievements.
Crunchbase has a First Look At The Fastly IPO Filing
- Threat identification is the review of technical and technical events that may damage a system
- System characterization is the review of system and data criticality and sensitivity
- Control analysis is the review of current and planned countermeasures against security requirements checklists.
- Vulnerability identification is the review of system security procedures, design, implementation, or internal controls that may fail during attacks.